If you want normal delivery then do these yogasanas during pregnancy
During pregnancy, women often want to have a normal delivery. Because normal delivery is easy and does not have a bad effect on the body. Whereas in Caesarean, the baby is removed through operation. In such a situation, if you are also pregnant and want to have a normal delivery, then you need to prepare your body for this. During this, if you do some exercise, then the chances of normal delivery increase to a great extent. In such a situation, today we are going to tell you about such a yoga posture, which can prove beneficial for you. Yes, we are talking about Baddha Konasana.
What is Baddha Konasana?
Baddha Konasana is a word derived from Sanskrit which is made up of two words in which the first word "Bdha" means "boundary" and the second word "Kona" means "angle or division". It is also called Cobbler Pose in English. Apart from this, this posture is also called 'Butterfly Pose' or Butterfly Pose. This yoga asana helps to open up the pelvis and loosens the hip joints for delivery.
Benefits of Baddha Konasana in pregnancy
- By doing this asana, the kidney, prostate gland, bladder, uterus, and internal organs of the stomach are activated by this asana.
- Baddha Konasana brings flexibility to the pregnant woman's body, which helps during delivery. It keeps the body active, which increases the chances of normal delivery.
- This asana also treats the problem of menstruation of women.
- By doing this asana, there is an internal stretch on the thighs, due to which your thighs become strong. By doing Baddha Konasana, your neck and knees feel a good stretch.
- Back pain is very bothersome in the third trimester of pregnancy and Baddha Konasana can get rid of this pain.