When to have sex to conceive, know in detail
Every woman definitely wants to become a mother once in her life, because being pregnant makes a woman aware of many happy moments. If you are also thinking of becoming a mother, then you should start preparing for it physically and mentally.
For women eagerly waiting to become pregnant, the first thing they need to do is to know the signs of pregnancy, and the first step in getting pregnant is having sex at the right time, to ensure that you have a higher chance of conceiving. be more than likely. Research data suggests that an average person needs to have sex at least 78 times before conceiving. Which can mean about six months time.
To get pregnant, it is very important for you to know how your body works. Whether it is your period cycle or to know about the days when your body is in the most fertile state. To conceive, it is most important to take care of two things, firstly, you should keep an accurate account of your period cycle, for this, if you want, you can also use the very old method of marking in the calendar or today's modern-day. You can also use many apps in the era, which can be beneficial for you in tracking and keeping an accurate account of your period cycles. The second most important thing to note is which should be the best time to have sex for conception.
It has been seen that the initial symptoms of pregnancy are not the same in all women. The symptoms felt by one pregnant woman during pregnancy may not necessarily be felt by the other pregnant as well.
What things increase a woman's chances of getting pregnant?
- Make sure that you and your husband are completely mentally and physically fit for your pregnancy. Along with this, it is most important to make unprotected love relationships regularly.
- Having sex once a week will not be enough. In such a situation, try to have sex almost every second or third day.
- To increase the chances of getting pregnant, knowing the exact time of ovulation and having sex at that time can help in early pregnancy. Your chances of getting pregnant are higher during those days of your period cycle when you are very fertile.
- Even if you have sex every second or third day, your chances of getting pregnant are the same as in the days of your ovulation.
- You can also feel the changes in your body that indicate that you are more fertile at this time, such as increased cervical mucus, etc. On such days you should try that you must have sex at least once or twice.
- Generally consult a fertility specialist on which sex position would be better to get pregnant. Many beliefs point to the fact that certain sex positions are better for conceiving.
What is the right time to have sex to get pregnant?
It is known to everyone that sex is needed to produce a child, but still, more than 60 percent of people do not know what is the best time to have sex for childbirth or we can do it. In another language, it can be said that during which time the chances of a woman becoming pregnant increase by having sex. Most of the girls do not know right after marriage that after how many days of menstruation their chances of getting pregnant increase very much.
Let us tell you that if you want to get pregnant then when will it be better for you to have sex-
Most of the women's menstrual cycle is 28-35 days, if a woman's menstruation came on the 1st and almost it will end on the 5th. In such a situation, you should note down the 1st date in your diary and wait for the date of the next period. Suppose your next period also came on the 1st day, then again note this date in your diary. According to this math, the interval of your period should be 30 days. Now if you have sex around the 15th of the 30th day according to the half-day, then the chances of getting pregnant will increase a lot. The reason for this is that around the 15th, an egg is released from your ovary, whose life is 24 hours, in this 24 hours if the sperm of the man comes in contact with your egg, then there is every possibility of the sperm entering the egg. And you can get pregnant.
In such a situation, it is not absolutely necessary that if you have sex on the 15th day only then you can get pregnant, even if you have sex on the 13th or even 14th day then the chances of getting pregnant can be high. Apart from this, having sex on the 16th or even 17th day can make you pregnant. Let us understand this thing like this, suppose you had sex on the 13th or 14th day, then the sperm will continue to roam in your uterus for 2-3 days because it is believed that the sperm of the man in the woman's womb for about 72 hours. remains in an active state, in such a situation, on the 14th or 15th day, the sperm can enter the egg and you can become pregnant.
Suppose if the egg is released on the 15th, then it will live for 24 hours, and in such a situation, even if sex is done on the 16th or 17th day, there can be full hope of getting pregnant. This means that there is a high probability of getting pregnant in the middle five days. Therefore, if you are thinking of giving birth to a baby, then during these five days, try to have sex either daily or on the second day. You can have sex without using a condom for about 10 days before and 10 days after the end of the period because during this time your chances of getting pregnant are very less.
Note: So the thing is that in order to plan pregnancy, a woman should know the exact time of her ovulation. For this, it is most important that you should know what is the calendar of your menstruation? Every woman's menstrual cycle is between 24 and 40 days. If you know when your next period is going to come, then by knowing the date 12 to 15 days before that date, you can know your ovulation period. In this way, having sex during this time increases your chances of getting pregnant very much.
What is Ovulation?
Ovulation is a part of a women's menstrual cycle. When eggs are released from a woman's ovary, this process is called ovulation. When these eggs are produced in the ovary during ovulation. Then they may or may not be fertilized by sperm. If these eggs are fertilized, they travel through the fallopian tubes of the woman and reach the uterus. Due to this, the woman becomes pregnant. But when these eggs are not fertilized, they are absorbed by the uterus and then expelled from the body during menstruation.
What are the symptoms of ovulation?
- Along with being aware of their ovulation period, it is very important for women to know what kind of changes are felt in their bodies during their ovulation period.
- Many women may feel pain and swelling in the breast when they ovulate.
- Sex drive increases in some women during ovulation. Cervical mucus is a type of vaginal discharge that can sometimes be seen on your panties. Mostly, very little mucus is released during periods, and it is also very sticky and thick. But, during and after ovulation, this secretion increases, and its thickness also changes. It becomes smooth and very flexible. You can use this as an indication of your ovulation days.
- During this, the ability of some women to smell becomes intense. This is a sign that your ovulation period is about to begin.
- At the time of ovulation, some women start having mild pain in the lower abdomen and lower back, sometimes this pain can be in the same part of the abdomen. During this, some women may have a heavy head and there may also be a possibility of mood swings in them.
- During ovulation your cervix is up, softer, and more open. This can be a sign of ovulation.
- During ovulation, the body temperature of the woman increases more. A slight increase in body temperature is a sign of ovulation. Even after a few days of ovulation, the temperature can remain high.
- Symptoms of excessive discharge may also be seen at the time of ovulation. This happens just before and during ovulation. During this time your body produces the most produced musk. What is the ovulation process?
- As we know that the process of ovulation usually occurs from the 12th day to the 16th day of the start of your menstrual period. It is believed that when a girl is born. Then at that time, about 20 million eggs are present in her ovary, which remains up to about 500,000 by the time the girl starts her period.
During each woman's menstrual cycle, an egg develops and matures. During the ovulation period, a woman's body produces a hormone called estrogen, which thickens the lining of your uterus and provides a favorable environment for sperm to enter. High estrogen provides an increase in the hormone Luteinizing Hormone (LH). Due to the increase in 'LH', the mature egg can easily come out from the ovary and the process of releasing the egg is called ovulation. Most often, ovulation occurs 24 to 36 hours after the increase in LH hormone, which is why a rise in LH increases the chances of fertility. If there is a problem in pregnancy even after knowing the ovulation period, then these things should be checked: Weight: The weight of the woman is less than normal, or being too much can also be harmful to fertility. For a healthy body, the Body Mass Index (BMI) should be between 18 and 24. So if you are preparing for pregnancy then you should try to keep your body mass index (BMI) normal. Many studies have revealed that obese women are more prone to polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), which can become a major cause of infertility. On the other hand, being underweight, a lack of leptin hormone can control your appetite. Due to this problems can arise in your periods. Due to this, your fertility can be reduced. Nowadays people are very excited about their fitness. For which he also goes to the gym regularly. Staying fit is important, but sometimes being too enthusiastic about fitness can be harmful to you.
According to many studies, doing strenuous exercise can affect your menstrual cycle, which can cause problems in conceiving. If you are already suffering from any fertility-related problems, then do not delay consulting your doctor. Because these types of diseases can hinder you from getting pregnant. It has been seen many times that sexual infections like chlamydia and gonorrhea can affect fertility even after years. After consulting your doctor, get tested for diseases like diabetes, asthma, thyroid, epilepsy. Because these types of diseases can affect your pregnancy. It is also necessary to get tested for sexually transmitted diseases. Because it is very important for you to be aware of your medical history when it comes to pregnancy.
According to the study, too much stress can also cause problems in pregnancy as many hormonal changes occur due to high stress, as a result of which, ovulation can also change. Apart from this, there may be other reasons as follows:
- Any chronic or chronic diseases of husband and wife,
- How much regular intercourse both husband and wife have,
- Age, diet, and lifestyle of the woman,
- Your husband's age, diet, and lifestyle,
- How physically healthy are the husband and wife,
- If you have been trying to conceive for a long time and still facing failure, then seek medical help as soon as possible. Getting a medical check-up (pre-pregnancy check-up) before pregnancy is a better option.
How ovulation kit is beneficial for you:
- If you are not able to conceive even after many efforts, then you should take the help of an ovulation test kit. Ovulation Predictor Kit detects the increase in Luteinizing Hormone (LH) present in the female body. The increase in this hormone is seen 36 hours before ovulation. According to experts, the ovulation test kit is mostly used by those women who are not able to get pregnant even after trying for a long time.
- According to experts, the best way to get pregnant can be the use of an ovulation kit. If you have sex shortly after the increase in the level of LH hormone, then the chances of meeting the sperm of the man and the egg of the woman increase to 99 percent, and the chances of the woman conceiving also become higher.
What is an ovulation kit?
Ovulation Kit is also known as Ovulation Predictor Kit (OPK). With this kit, you can detect an increase in luteinizing hormone in your urine. The test of this kit tells the time of your ovulation based on the increase in LH hormone in the urine. There are two lines in this kit. One line is the control line. This line tells you that the kit is working and the second line is the test line. When the color of this test line becomes darker than the control line, then that hormone appears to have increased. This is the time when you should start preparing to have sex to get pregnant.
Checking Ovulation Test Kit Results
- On getting a positive result
- Two lines are seen on the Ovulation Test Kit,
if the test line is darker than the control line then it means that your LH has increased and you will not be able to wait for the next 12 days. You can be ready to ovulate in 36 hours. If you get a negative result - if the test line is lighter than the control line, it means that there is no increase in your LH hormone or even if only one test line or a control line is visible, it also means that there is no significant increase in LH.
No line showing in ovulation test kit result-
If you do not see any control line during the test, it means that your test has been done incorrectly. In such a situation, if you do not get the correct result, keep this test kit immersed in urine for 5 seconds and wait for 10 minutes. After that read the result properly. If still, no control line is visible, then it is quite clear that the test has been done abnormally, so throw this used strip away, do not use it again.
How accurate are ovulation kits?
In many women, many types of doubts remain in the mind about the ovulation test kit, such as whether the result will be correct from this kit or not. So let us tell you that the ovulation kit gives more accurate and accurate results as compared to the calendar and temperature method. About 99 percent of the results are correct by this kit, provided this kit is used properly. But with this test, it is difficult to confirm whether your ovulation will happen the next day or two days later. It has been seen in some women that they experience an increase in LH without the release of the egg. Which is known as Luteinized Unruptured Political Syndrome.
Tips for Using the Ovulation Detection Kit Properly:
- Try to collect urine samples at about the same time.
- Do not test with your urine as soon as you wake up in the morning as it can give wrong results of an ovulation kit.
- Try not to drink too many beverages for about 2 hours before using this kit as excessive fluid intake can dilute your urine, which will make it difficult to detect your LH level.
- Check the result within ten minutes, the positive result does not disappear, but after some time another color band starts displaying some negative results.
- Do not reuse the test stick once used.
- Women with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) have high levels of LH hormone, so the ovulation kit doesn't work in their case.